Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preciseknifesharpening.com is NOT my website!!!

Preciseknifesharpening.com is NOT my website!!! This website is being cybersquatted by someone who is trying to take business from me by trading on my good name. It was started immediately after I started my blog at http://preciseknifesharpening.blogspot.com/, which IS my blog site!

Please ignore anything on this site that gets posted there and don't patronize people who have these sorts of shameful business practices! Since that time, I started a second blog at http://precisesharpening.blogspot.com Please go there for some interesting reading!

Regards,
Ken

6 comments:

  1. Great post. But do you happen to know where I can buy professional knives online? Please let me know, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite sites is Chefknivestogo.com . Also http://www.jendeindustries.com . If you want help picking out knives or want a custom edge much sharper than the standdard edge, please contact me at ksskss@earthlink.net

    Ken Schwartz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know! Would you happen to know of a place where I could buy professional knives online ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite sites is Chefknivestogo.com . Mark of CKTG stocks one of the broadest selections of knives encompasing both the average home cook to some of the most discerning professional chefs on the planet.

      Delete
  4. Always very informative. I read some articles from here and i must say this one is the best.

    ReplyDelete